- Tell us a bit about yourself.
I am the new Outreach Coordinator here at El Centro. I like to have “fun” yet be productive as this makes for a better work environment. I have been married for 35 years, have five crazy grandchildren (all boys), enjoy meeting new people, and look forward to being living life one day at a time.
- What do you do with City Fresh?
I, along with Anabel distribute the fruits and veggies to the shareholders at El Centro. I also “painfully” provide the documentation needed.
- How long have you been a volunteer?
Since April of this year
- What keeps you coming back to City Fresh?
My relationship with the shareholders and Anabel. But most importantly, educating the community as to a healthier way of living.
- What’s your favorite vegetable? Corn/Asparagus.
- Got a recipe to share? Saute asparagus/onions/green and red peppers/bok choy/green onions/carrots/in garlic and olive oil. Add shrimp, Asian peanut sauce and soy sauce to the stir fry and serve with white rice.