The Best Fundraising Event Never Attended!
November 31, 2020
‘Tis the season for gratitude, and we’re grateful that 2020 delivered a bountiful harvest and great summer weather for our farmers and Fresh Stop volunteers. Let us acknowledge, too, that the pandemic has taken a toll on our families, our region, our country, and the world. It’s been a difficult year in so many ways. Still, we’re grateful for your continued support of our organization, as well as your patience as we instituted new safety measures at every Fresh Stop. We also want to express our thanks to our farmers for the bumper crops this season, and to all of you who shared this bounty. We’ve had a fantastic season, and it’s not over yet.
Once again, we are hosting our spectacularly exclusive gala—updated with pandemic protocols, of course. Since NO ONE actually attends this gala, we can guarantee adherence to social distancing, and bar admission to anyone without a mask. We invite you to spend your evening at home, in your dressiest sweatpants, and take comfort in the fact that 100% of your contribution will support food security and sustainable farming in our region.
Follow This Link to Donate Today!
Join City Fresh today!
City Fresh is the rootin’est tootin’est CSA in town! Order today for our 2020 season and gain access to
- Sustainably-grown fresh fruits and vegetables
- Tiered-pricing that everyone can afford
- Week-to-week ordering – order for one week or 20. There’s no big upfront cost or long-term commitment!
- Nutrition education – learn to eat seasonally with our weekly e-newsletter.
- Reducing the distance from farm to feast – all our produce is grown within 75 miles of Cleveland.
- Community building – our fresh stops are run by volunteers from your neighborhood, the perfect folks to get to know good food with!
- Creating economic opportunities for local farmers!
More than Community Supported Agriculture, City Fresh’s social justice mission means agriculture supports community. Join us and make your meals meaningful.
What City Fresh stands for:
We promote sustainable farming and deliver food that is locally grown, nutritious, fresh, and delicious.
City Fresh farmers serve as stewards of the land. We embrace organic farming techniques to ensure bountiful harvests for future generations and to deliver an abundance of natural and tasty produce to our shareholders every week of the growing season. We believe that everyone deserves a more healthy diet, regardless of income or circumstance, and we strive to make that idea a reality, one harvest at a time.