Volunteer at Old Brooklyn Stop
- Tell us a bit about yourself. I am a hippie dippie, loving artist. Mother of 4, married and an adventure lover of nature and all things water and sun!
- What do you do with City Fresh? carry and set up veggies, talk with and assist customers.
- How long have you been a volunteer? About 4 months
- What keeps you coming back to City Fresh? Supporting local and fresh.
- What’s your favorite vegetable? Artichoke or cucumber or zucchini.
- Got a recipe to share? Parsnips, carrots, beets, parsley, salt, curry, balsamic and curry lightly steamed and then seared.