- Tell us a bit about yourself.
I am a retired teacher. Currently, I am the facilitator for the United Way collaborative, THRIVE! Southern Lorain County.
- What do you do with City Fresh?
When THRIVE! concluded that the Wellington Farmers’ Market was not going to happen this summer, we contacted City Fresh as a viable option for delivering locally grown fruits and vegetables to Wellington and our surrounding townships. THRIVE! partners help set up our distribution area and check in our shareholders.
- How long have you been a volunteer?
We have been volunteers with City Fresh for one season.
- What keeps you coming back to City Fresh?
City Fresh has kept my refrigerator and counter filled with nutritious foods, forcing me to eat healthier and try different vegetables.
- What’s your favorite vegetable?
The rainbow carrots.