Volunteer at Old Brooklyn Stop
- Tell us a bit about yourself. I am an involved student at Saint Joseph Academy who is involved within the fine arts program as well as Model United Nations. I have a passion for literature and writing as well as a love for dogs.
- What do you do with City Fresh? I volunteer at the Old Brooklyn location.
- How long have you been a volunteer? I started volunteering in the summer of 2018 and plan to return next year.
- What keeps you coming back to City Fresh? City Fresh provides a comfortable volunteering environment that requires no previous knowledge. I learned new and viable skills as well as meeting many interesting people along the way.
- What’s your favorite vegetable? Beets.
- Got a recipe to share?